Monday, March 2, 2009

A Wonderful Saturday


It was a nice day.  We should have enjoyed outside, so we decided to go bike riding.

We wore bike shorts for the bike ride.  It's not comfortable because it has many pads.  It feels like a diaper.  You could guess how uncomfortable it is to walk.  I thought about babies' feeling.

Avram is a professional biker in Korea, so I followed him.  His butt was sexy.  

In Busan, many people our parents' age go hiking and bike riding in professional clothes.  They really look like serious. 
 
Last year I lost my way to our hotel in the mountain as usual when I climbed Mt.Jang, 634m, by myself.   I saw an old man, around 70.  I followed him.  He didn't look he walks so fast, but he was very fast.  I had to run and jump from a rock to rock to catch him.  He looked like he was going warp speed.  I lost him and my way again after a while.  Then I realized Korean old people are in excellent shape for their age.  So I rode the bike hard to not lose the race to them during our bike ride.  I won.  Yes!

We went to a nice restaurant for a Korean pancake.  The restaurant has been open for over seventy years.  According to our guide book, it's a very famous restaurant and serves the best pancake in Korea.
It was good.  I couldn't close the button and zipper of my pants.  I make the same mistakes again and again.  Sigh.


After our bike riding, we went to a public bath.  I was surprised at a woman who was drying her pubic hair with a hair dryer.  I told it to Avram.  He said, "Why not?  It's also hair.  I think many men do that."  But before, he said he still might be able to keep some hair on his chest even if he gave one hair to each of the Koreans in the men's public bath.  It's a little famous that Koreans are not hairy.  Probably they don't need a hair dryer for their chest.  Now I wonder how many percent of people in the world dry their pubic hair by hair dryer.


That night, we went to our friend's birthday party.  He is a cool man.  His wife, too.  I mean she's a wonderful "woman."  They are very nice to people.  They have nice smiles.  Their sons are cute and interesting.  We all were glad to celebrate his birthday together.  They reminded me of a proverb, "Fortune comes in by a merry gate."  I understood it well that night.  It was a very good night.

We came home after 12:00.  We could sleep very well that night until 10:00 in the next morning.

No comments: